3.01.2005

Your opinion is important to us..

Okay kids, put on your thinking caps. I have an honest question for you. Knowing what you know about me, what do you think would be an ideal job for me? I've blogged in the past how I've been considering doing something other than human resources. So I'm looking for some honest input on what you think would be a good job for me. Please drop your suggestions in the comment area.

I was watching a show on PBS last night and it followed the California Zephyr, which is an Amtrak train as it traveled west. It traveled from Denver to Emeryville, CA. It's a trip I think I would like to take. Traveling over mountains and through the Continental Divide, through canyons and along rivers. It all looked really cool.

1 Comments:

On 1.3.05, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

College admissions. I don't know why, but it just popped into my head. Steve would be a good admissions counselor. Or realtor - I'd have used you. Seriously, you clean up nicely, and it's not a bad business to be in. I'll continue to put on my thinking cap, and we'll talk when I'm more appropriately geographically positioned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home