3.28.2005

Make a note

I am pleased to announce the second stop on the "2005 International Dining Tour." For those of you unaware, our tour started this month with a stop in Ireland, thanks to Molly Brannigans. In April, we will shift our focus to Asia and the country of Thailand. Mark your calendars for dinner on Saturday, 04/09/05. Location to be determined in the next week or so.

Something very special occurred over the weekend. I bought fresh produce. Three apples to be exact. This is monumental. According to my records, this is the first time I have ever purchased fresh produce. EVER. I know. It's sad. But we should all be happy because it finally occurred. Now to make it a regular occurrence.

We had a slam-bam Easter service at church yesterday. Strings, brass, woodwinds and TIMPANI! It really sounded nice. They also chose some older musical selections which nicely captured the theme of Easter. And I got free flowers for my mum after service! Suh-weet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home