5.11.2005

Dress-codes

This article has raised my ire. Back in the day, all the head coaches in the NFL wore suits. Now, the NFL won't let this coach wear a suit. Why? Because of it's contract with Reebok. This is ludicrously lame. If a coach wants to look a little classy on the sidelines, let him dress up. This is patheti-sad. I cannot emphasize how crappy this is. I'm going to email this article to the UniWatch guy at ESPN and see if he can do a story on it. There, I just emailed him.

Now to understand where I'm coming from, understand this. I respect classy traditions, especially when it comes to fashion. What happened to the stirrups on baseball players? Dang Pedro Martinez has elastic put in the bottom of his pants so you can't see his socks. Why do women with bellies like to show them off by wearing too-short shirts or too-low pants? Where, oh where did the one-piece bathing suit go for the women? They even sell little bikinis for infants!! Hey fellas, how about wearing an undershirt under that long-sleeve dress shirt? That bugs me to no end. And pull up those pants. I don't need to know what your boxers look like. I could go on, but then I might not be able to stop. Drop me a line if you have further questions, or need fashion advice. = )

Wendy's is giving away free frosty's this weekend. To thank you for not putting any of your digits in their products and then trying to sue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home