6.08.2005

And now, the news

I don't normally watch the evening national news. But because of my schedule last night, I did. They did an segment about a "conservative" phone company and it's sales style. You can read it for yourself. But what I wanted to say is this. There are a lot of Christians doing a lot of good things in this world. Most of them do not gain the attention of a lot of folks, much less the nation. And I'm okay with that. What I'm not okay with is all the publicity stuff like this story gets and the damaging effects it has on Christianity. I consider myself to be conservative, but don't you dare lump me into the same boat as these folks. We may be a part of the same army, but we're not in the same fleet. But Christians often times will get lumped into the same category as the most recent news-makers for better or worse. And that's kinda sad.

I used to think that Howard Dean was just a little odd. Now I think there may be something more there. I think he genuinely hates Republicans. This is rather bothersome. He seems to be talking a lot about Republicans as opposed to trying to create solutions for the Democratic party. But I suppose you could argue that he was selected as chairman of the DNC for a reason. I'm not going to argue that. Everybody just needs to love each other. Can't we all just get along? = )

Guess the last time the thermometer hit 90 degrees in Pittsburgh? September 2, 2002. I didn't realize Pittsburgh was so cool..

1 Comments:

On 11.6.05, Blogger Proteinstar declared...

Howard Dean is the best thing that ever happened to the Republican party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home