6.06.2005

2-3-7-1

As a follow-up to my post this morning about the Olympics. It looks like the New York bid is in trouble. One of these days, I think I'd like to go to the Olympics. Not so much the Winter Olympics, but the Summer Olympics. It's on my list of things to do.

I actually did have a list of things to do. It was like "Things Stephen Would Like to do in This Lifetime." I'm being serious. There were like 50 items on the list. And it varied from sports events like attending the Olympics and the Final Four, to meeting the President of the United States and cruising around Europe on a barge. Regretfully, when my laptop crashed last year, this list disappeared.

Odd moment of the day: I was sitting in my apartment, and a car drove by blaring their music. That's not odd. What was odd, was that the music was Phil Collins.

Another big idea that I had. A road rally. Find some friends, take a week off of work, and "race" across the country. Wouldn't that be fun? There would have to be rules of course. No speeding more than 10 mph over the posted limit, mandatory rest period every so many hours, no car modifications. Stuff like that. I wasn't inspired by Cannonball Run, but by an article that I was reading while getting my front brakes looked at.

Common Sense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home