5.31.2005

Books, Looks, Crooks, Nooks

Was reading la Biblia last night (is it a feminine noun?) and I was reading through Ephesians. I had previously been reading through Romans, but I got stuck. I was having to reread stuff and start back from the beginning and it was all starting to annoy me. So I've temporarily forgotten about Rome, and moved on the inhabitants of Ephesus. The nice thing about Paul is that he wrote lots of letters, so if you're having problem with one set of folks, just pick a different country!

Anywho, I found this prayer that I thought was a keen-o prayer to pray.
I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Ephesians 3.16-21

And if you want to go all Emiril on it and kick it up a notch, then substitute the word "you" with the name of a friend or family member and substitute "your" with "his" or "her." Talk about crazy....

And DangerMouse came out today. Don't worry, I bought it so you don't have to. Actually I just pre-ordered it, so I haven't actually bought it yet...

Cinnamon

1 Comments:

On 31.5.05, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Thank you for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home