5.25.2005

I hate suffering.

I've mentioned it to a few folks before, but it's come to my attention again. More so now because I have several friends who are currently hurting. Whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual. It bothers me. I know that it's often times necessary, but that doesn't make me like it any more. I wish I could sit with these people and reassure them that everything will work out and everything will be alright. I don't believe myself to be a people-pleaser, but I sure as heck wouldn't mind being able to help people out of the situations they're in. But I can't. And that kinda bugs me. But I do what I know how to do. I pray. And I make my shoulder and my ear available. And I pray.

I was going to write a little about that book that I've been reading on holiness. I even brought the book to work. But I had to work today. So hopefully it'll happen soon.

I've decided that I'm going to do something new with the blog. Every entry, I'm going to end with something that I'm thankful for. And I start now.

Loving Parents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home