5.20.2005

Das vetter es rainy

I didn't know the word for rainy.

Tonight I'm going to see this movie by this hotshot director named George Lucas. The problem I have is that I've kinda forgotten a lot of the details of the storyline. I know general stuff, but I don't recall some specific stuff. Like the details with the Federation and the Senate and all that madness. I wanted to see episode two before I saw three tonight, but it didn't happen. Oh well, i'll do my best to follow along and just be excited to see Wookies (plural intended). Review to come probably tomorrow.

Thank you to the cook who prepared the meal last night. There is just something wonderful about having someone else cook for you. What could it be..... Oh, I know. It's the LACK OF PREPARATION that's required. It's one of the reasons I like eating at my parent's house. Not only do I get a meal, but often times I get leftovers, which translate into an addional meal...that I don't have to prepare. Not that I'm adverse to cooking, but it's not necessarily something that I find pleasure in. Unless it's grillin'. That's a completely different beast. But yeah, one of the ideal characteristics of my future wife, is that she likes to cook. Because I don't want her to feel like cooking is slave work or a chore. I want her to take pride in what she prepares. This entry can now easily go off on a completely separate tangent. But it won't. Not today anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home