5.23.2005

I'll live there..

If you can tell me where this weekend's weather is the norm, I'll live there. Mad props to God for some awesome weather.

I took some pictures yesterday, down by the river. Actually it was a creek. See them here.

I went to Hersheypark on Saturday night. Rode three rollercoasters: Storm Runner, Wildcat and Lighting Racer. And on one of those three coasters, I lost my keys. Now I didn't realize it at the time that they were actually lost. No, I didn't realize they were gone until I was outside of the park walking back to the car. I went to pat my leg to reassure myself that my keys were there, and the reassuring lump of keys was not there. Nuts! Now just a few minutes earlier at Guest Services, a very gracious employee named Chelsea listened to me describe the urgent need for trashcans in the new queue area at Storm Runner. The lack of trashcans had led people to simply toss their trash on the recently-mulched landscaping of the queue. It was sad. And bad. But enough about trash.

Since I had just been speaking with her, I decided to go back to her. She was very helpful before, so why not now? I explained my situation to her and she made a few calls for me to ride operations, and then to lost and found. While she was calling, I prayed. Thankfully, she informed me that my keys were anxiously waiting for me at lost and found and I could pick them up there. She also said that I owed her. So I'll have to come up with something the next time I'm over there. But that was my Hersheypark adventure for the week.

I also went to the Greek Festival this weekend in Camp Hill. Expensive food, but some fun dancing to watch. There's a few photos in my photo blog (link to the right). And there was lots of people saying "Hopa!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home