6.02.2005

Thursday = Slowday

So here's a link to the latest version of Pride and Prejudice, due out in the fall. This is always a fun topic for my small group to discuss because most of our folks seem to have concrete feelings about his movie, some good, and some bad. I've never seen it. But Keira Knightly is in this version, and I think it's high time that I see what all my friends are talking about.

I thought it also might be terribly not-fun to check up on my goals for 2005. Here they are:
1. Run a 10k road race
2. Learn how to dance
3. Travel to Europe
4. Volunteer 100 hours
5. Learn how to cook something besides rice
6. Learn how to sail (I would really, really like to learn how to do this, but it's rather expensive to learn so there are no guarantees here).
7. Go to a Red Sox game at Fenway

I'm sad to say that I have not accomplished anything on this list yet. That kinda bugs me. And now I only have half-a-year to accomplish this stuff. Oi. I gotta get crackin'.

Sunsets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home