8.15.2005

Voulez-vous mangez?

Big bloggings* coming soon, starting tonight.

I really like to travel. Thus far today, I have worked on a trip this Saturday to NYC and a possible trip to Colorado next weekend. And I went to Nashville yesterday.

I was thinking about why I like to travel. I like to see new things. I like to see and actually observe new people. I like to try new varieties of food (not necessarily new food, but familiar food redone a different way, like chicago-style pizza). Bottom line, I like to see what else is out there. Oftentimes we get so caught up in our little "bio-dome," that we don't get to see what the rest of the world has to offer. For that matter, we don't know what the rest of the world has to offer. And it doesn't have to involve airplanes or trains. You can get in your car and drive a few hours and discover a whole new world (cue the street rat).

So go somewhere.

Please note, the phrase "big bloggings" may not actually refer to the size of the blog entry, but the thought that the entry contains. Thank you.

1 Comments:

On 17.8.05, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

You're right. Travel is that heart of adventurism. I highly recommend Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico. I know they are in the same country as us, but it really is a whole different world out there. NYC is fun as well. Drive into the city yourself. It is nerve racking at first, but just let go and flow with it. It is great fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home