10.31.2005

I'll say!

Last week a friend asked, "where's home?" I had thought about it briefly before understanding the answer. Pumba said that "home is where your rump rests." What he meant to say was "Home is where the heart is." So where is your heart? God has my heart, so heaven is my home. I will always long for home until I am in heaven. Earth is a second-rate shack compared to what awaits me.
I may never feel "at home" in this life. "We want more than this world's got to offer." Nothing on earth can satisfy us. We can be placated, but deep down, we'll always be restless. And when we're not satisfied, the restlessness will rise to the top because there is nothing to distract us.

And I believe this restlessness to be perfectly normal. And it should be expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home