11.13.2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

Won't you be mine, won't you be mine?

The weather is b-e-a-utiful out today and I'm loving it! I am on my way down to the Yella Breeches to maybe do some reading and some photo shooting. These are the days that you want to last forever. Unfortunately, it is November and these days probably won't last till tomorrow. But be that as it may, I'm living for the moment! (exclamation point added for emphasis)

My efforts to enter the world of WiFi have failed. The pcmcia card that I purchased from Tiger Direct, does not have a driver for Win98. For Win98SE, yes there is a driver. But not for the straight Win98. Sadness. So now I have to jump through the return hoops and send the card back from whence it came (Illinois).

For the one of you who may have been in service this morning, I thought that sermon was one of the most culturally-relevant sermons that I've heard in a while. Would you concur? I think it affirmed some thoughts and notions that I already had (three cheers for positive affirmation that doesn't feed my ego!). And I don't think Phil watered it down at all. So I definitely enjoyed the sermon this morning....on adultery.

And remember my friends, "the best is yet to come."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home