11.02.2005

Random Wednesday

My wireless modem card arrived yesterday as scheduled. However, it did not function as scheduled. In fact, it didn't function at all. I think it might be a driver function, but I'm not completely sure. I'm going to take another crack at it tonight and see if I can make any progress.

I went to Panera last night to install and test the aforementioned card. And while the card didn't work and their hot chocolate is mediocre, I did pick up an application for employment. I heard that they pay well. And they have stock options.

The Avian Flu. It appears that this may be the end of the world that many people have been waiting for. But take heart! Our government is looking out for us. They created a website.

I didn't even realize that last night was opening night for the NBA. But that's more just a reminder that college ball will start this weekend. Woo Hoo!

I need a calendar in my office.

Also, some of you may have noticed the absense of the IDT. Those of you who noticed, were probably the ones who enjoyed it. Anywho, it's on hiatus. These fall months are mega-busy and I just decided to push it back to January. For those who keep track of such things, the next tentative date is 01/14/06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home