4.22.2006

Perspective

So far this weekend in my neck of the woods has turned out rather dreary. It started raining last night and it continued today and it's probably going to rain tomorrow. I don't mind it so much, but I know some others don't care for it all and consider it an annoyance. Like baseball players, or yard salers. So I was in the Home Depot parking lot and I had this thought.

Perspective is funny. People in other parts of the world would literally kill for the rain that we are having. The same rain that we find annoying, would be cause for dancing in the streets in Africa.

It's easy to get caught up in the things we take for granted. Things like transportation, clothing, a roof over our heads and food in our stomachs. Things that are just a dream for others.

Something for me to keep in mind this weekend as I work through the complete disgust I have for my front screen door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home