5.06.2006

Giving it up

I think I've progressed along nicely in my Christian walk. I'm learning new things and I feel more alive then I ever have before. But I still have a long ways to go. Tonight a few things really hit home for me. First, will I ever completely be able to give up all that I am to Christ? I know I've given up a lot, but there is so much more that I have to give up. So much more. Second, what is it like to completely give it all up to Him? And how do you know when you're there?

Tonight as I left church, I found myself singing these words. Over and over and over again. I wanted to share these words with you and invite you to make them your prayer. They're courtesy of Faith Minnich, from her song "Surrender."
help me give my all to You
and help me be all that You want me to be
and may I live just for You
in perfect humility
surrendering all of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home