5.19.2006

Thoughts on prayer

Some of you may not have noticed, but several months ago, I added a link to the prayer request page at Relevant Magazine.

I was reading through them today and I was struck by how much God's people are struggling. Whether it be job issues, or health issues, or other stuff. People are hurting. One entry in particular really stood out to me. It's a case where a friend's heart is really breaking for another.
Shann DB, 05.14.06 at 12:29:AM
I just got off the phone with an old friend and he has completely turned his back on You! IT makes me cry so i know your shoulders are heaving too! Almighty... fix him! guide His heart.... do what needs to be done to remind him who you really are. He has this false illusion, he put you in a tiny box and thinks you are some small God that can only manage one ant hill at a time. He has demoted you from soverign almighty King to keeper of small unimportant things...to a style rather than a reaction to Reality. Lord Remember! Bring him back to you! Have him return! Remind Him of the facts so that he at least makes an educated descision and not an uniformed one! Use me for HIm!
Please keep your friends and your loved ones in your prayers. It's important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home