9.11.2006

Are you ready for some football?

My Redskins open their season tonight at home against the Vikings. They lost every pre-season game and looked absolutely horrendous. But pre-season doesn't count for anything now. We're all equal. And even if we do lose tonight, we're still tied for second place in the NFC East.

Here's an article about one of the Redskins off-season acquisitions. I am firmly convinced that Joe Gibbs is just as concerned with a player's character as he is with their playing skills.

Also, I don't believe that Giant Blue looks good on Lavar Arrington at all. He looks much better in burgundy and gold. Oh well.

3 Comments:

On 12.9.06, Blogger matt declared...

Sorry about your skins. Tough loss.

Don't Randel El's money grubbing actions speak louder than this article?

 
On 13.9.06, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

I am ready for some football. Although that Liverpool/PSV game was lame. I really wish we could get better coverage of real football matches without having to pay a small fortune in cable fees.

 
On 13.9.06, Blogger stephen declared...

Maybe I can sell you on my idea for a football-themed pizza parlor. All the employeese get to wear the kit of their choice. And we show EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A games on the satellite. We could make a killing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home