11.08.2006

Oh good, something else

There are many things that I'm good at. This is not one of them.


I tried. Really I did. But it didn't go down all that well. But maybe it's the sort of thing that you have to do a bunch of times before you can figure it out. Or maybe my mathematically-minded friends can get it in the first crack. It's called Sudoku and it has swept the globe. And I am gleaning what was left behind.

**This was not the actual puzzle I attempted initially, but it is one that I have printed out to try.

1 Comments:

On 10.11.06, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I had a Sudoku addiction for a bit. You need a sysytem. Its all about the system. Interesting fact: Sudoku isn't Japanese. It was created by a guy in Michigan or somewhere bland. It didn't catch on in the US, but did in Japan. Then somebody brought it back to the states because it was exotic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home