12.18.2006

The Leading of God

Lon Solomon just finished up a three-week sermon at Frontline talking about God's will and whether or not he's involved in the little things or not. You can check out the podcasts on the website, but he gave four points last week that supported the idea that God's involved in everything. I wish I could put into words what he said, but I really can't.

I will say mention that he talks about God being a shepherd as opposed to a lifeguard. He talked about God as a lifeguard letting you go wherever you want as long as you stay in the swimming zone. And how that conflicts with God as a shepherd, who is involved in the daily affairs of his sheep. Really interesting stuff.

All that to say, that if you get a chance, hit up the media section of the Frontline website and take a listen. I think it's definitely worth your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home