12.21.2006

Thursdays meanderings

I went to the dentist this morning and had a good report. But they put a watch on #28. Apparently all your teeth are numbered and they chart things accordingly. Here's a link to more info on the numbering system. And if something gets caught in the pit on #28, I'll probably have to get it filled. Boo.

I've started reading a new book. It's called The Book of Romance, by Tommy Nelson. The lackey introduced me to Mr. Nelson because he attended one of his conferences. He's got some good stuff to say about love and marriage, and he comes at it through Song of Solomon. And although I'm not involved with anyone romantically, this is good stuff to know when that time comes.

Had the Triple Prime Burger at Ruby Tuesday for lunch today. You may remember it because it's what most Ruby Tuesday commercials talk about. It's not worth it. You can get a better burger at Damon's for $2.00 less. Or you could just get another one of Ruby's burgers. But on the good side, I didn't pay for it because the boss took us out today. So it works out okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home