2.14.2007

It's Wednesday

As it's Valentine's Day here in the good ol' US of A, I thought about reflecting on love. And of course I couldn't help but think of the fact that it's another hallmark holiday in which I don't have someone to buy hallmark cards/chocolates/flowers/stuffed animals for. I'd really like a nice girl to love and encourage and do fun things with. But this has not yet come to pass.

So instead, let me talk about my love for my God. I love Him. He has done so much for me. He has given me eternal life. He has provided me with a great family. He has given me strength to get through the tough times and hope to carry on. He looks out for my best interests, knowing exactly what I need, when I need it (which is often not when I hope to receive it). He loves me and He shows it. I return the love by obeying His word and trying to live a life that pleases Him.

Happy Valentine's Day God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home