10.08.2007

Verse of the Day - Part One

This week, my goal is to list a Bible verse every day, and then maybe talk a bit about how it applies to my life.  I'd encourage you to think about each verse and whether there's an application for it in your life.

"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."  Col. 4.6
 

I've gotten a lot better in my conversation in regards to edification, but I still have a ways to go.  One of my biggest perceived weaknesses is that when other people speak poorly of others, I don't say anything.  And by saying nothing, I feel like I'm agreeing.  And I need to be more bold in letting people know that they shouldn't be saying what they're saying.  I'm not sure how I go about doing that exactly, but that's something I need to work on.

How 'bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home