10.01.2007

Random thoughts...

It's October.  Summer's grasp is slipping and fall is beginning to flex it's muscle.  This is a good thing (sorry summer-lovers).  I'm looking forward to some cooler weather...
 
Has there ever been anything in your life that you yearned for, but you weren't sure if that was what God wanted for you?  And so you asked Him if that wasn't His will that He would take away that desire?  Just wondering.....
 
The new David Crowder Band album came out last week.  I haven't been really impressed with it.  I was impressed with the sound bites that I heard in the weeks leading up to the release, but the album was a different story.  Maybe it will grow on me...
 
Some high-quality worship in church yesterday and another good message from Phil.  There's some material there that may make for a separate entry...
 
I made a chicken and rice casserole over the weekend.  I borrowed the recipe basics from Paula Deen and then gave it a little extra hint of garlic.  Actually it was a big extra hint...
 
Later this week I'm planning on trying my hand at banana bread...
 
The roommate and I watched some Julia Stiles over the weekend.  I think it was The Prince and Me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home