11.21.2007

Painfully aware

Some of you may recall that I'm currently leading my small group in a study of the book "The Pursuit of Holiness."  I am painfully aware of the fact that I am poorly qualified to lead such a study.  Each week as I prepare the lesson, I see personal applications for my life.  I've noticed over the past three weeks of study that I really open a lot of the doors and windows of my life.  It's been remarkable to see how this book has helped me over the past few years and I'm very excited to be able to share my experiences with my peers.  And I'm so very thankful that God is willing to use imperfect people for the Kingdom.
 
 
Also, in a completely random and unrelated note, hot chocolate lovers need to try the Cocoa Trio at Borders.  It's terrific!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home