12.31.2007

Good-bye 2007

So as I sit here in the last waining hours of 2007, I'm thinking about the past year.  The plain-as-day good stuff like a new nephew, blossoming friendships, a new place to live, visiting the Grand Canyon, new marriages and teaching a Bible study.  Then there was the good stuff that was not so easy to label.  I have a friend whose friendship has challenged me.  I watched another friend get married. I find it increasingly difficult to hang out with my married friends (but I know they have a ton more responsibility that I do).  And my wife is still somewhere out there.

And I'm also thinking about the year ahead.  If you know me, or you've read this blog for any extended period of time, you know my motto.  2008 is a year full of promise. 366 days of potential and opportunities.  I don't know what the year will hold, but I certainly know that God has something great planned.  He's always up to something.  As always, I hope to travel extensively.  I plan to fast on a monthly basis.  Whatever I end up doing, I hope to live this year to the fullest.  And ya know why?

The Best Is Yet To Come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home