6.02.2008

Something to be excited about.

God is working.  That's a given.  But I've been impressed as of late with the way that God is at work outside of the United States.  I've been keeping tabs on what Passion Conferences has been up to on their World Tour.  They've been to Kyev, Stockholm, San Paolo, and just this past weekend, in Kampala, Uganda.  And it's been really exciting to read about what's been going on.  And not only read, but in this internet age, I can find photos and videos from these various events online.  

I've also been excited to see what God has been doing through Forgotten Voices International.  Their founder is currently spending a few weeks in Zambia and South Africa, looking at ways to expand their current ministry.

And then just today on the way home from work.  I was listening to NPR (as I'm apt to do these days) and they did a story on how the earthquake in China has opened doors for the Church to go in and minister to victims in plain-view.  Click here to take a listen.

Aslan is on the move!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home