8.18.2008

The Digital Remedy

Went to go see the David Crowder Band starring in "Remedy" tonight in historic Gettysburg, PA.  It was very cool.  It was basically a 90 minute show spliced together from live sets in Atlanta and NYC.  What made it super-cool was that it was digitally-projected and the picture was super-sharp.  There were only about 12 or so of us in theater two (which was a pretty huge theatre) which was kinda disappointing.  But it was good to see band on the big screen and to be able to sing along and raise my hands in worship while they played.  Good stuff.

I took some pictures, but you can't see them.  I left my camera in theater two.  So now I have to make the trip back down to the theater to pick it up....hopefully this weekend.  I'll try to post some pictures when I have the camera again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home