1.22.2009

Well Hello Lottie!

This morning I stopped by Lottie Nelson for breakfast this morning. I have to admit that I have a fond affection for Lottie. I like to go over there every once in a while just for old times sake. Lots of stuff has changed over time. The salad bar is now out in the seating area. There's a big screen tv showing CNN. And all the furniture is nicely updated.

This morning I had Maypo, french toast, turkey sausage, a slice of cinnamon bread and some yogurt with some granola mixed in. And here's the photographic proof:

Labels:

2 Comments:

On 26.1.09, Blogger Chrissy declared...

How much does it cost to eat at Ye Olde Lotte?

 
On 30.1.09, Blogger stephen declared...

Breakfast for the adults is $6.10. Less for the kiddies. lunch and dinner are a couple bucks more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home