6.07.2009

I went to New York City....Again

Another day, another trip to the Big Apple. I got to spend a few hours in the big city. Only eight hours and so much to see....

This trip I wanted to check out one of the more popular farmer's markets (they're known as "Greenmarkets" in the city). It was located in Union Square. I had read a little about the market, but what I read gave me no clue about what would await me. This market is probably the best farmers market that I've ever encountered. There were all sorts of vendors there selling everything from maple syrup to pheasant eggs to cheese. I was really impressed. So many baked goods, so little time!!

We also hit up Otto for dinner. Had some pretty decent pizza and some Olive Oil gelato. That gelato was awesome. I'll have to get some of that again the next time I'm in the city.

Here's a few photos that I took at the Greenmarket:



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home