7.19.2009

Dear Pittsburgh:

Dear Pittsburgh:

I like you. I've only been to visit you three times in my life, but you've grown on me something fierce. You have lots of water nearby and you have some cool things to check out like some of the shops in the strip district, the inclines, the bridges, a variety of theatre options and you have a Trader Joes! And the people I've met have been really nice.

But I haven't completely fallen for you yet. A couple things concern me. One of the things I noticed was that it seems like many of your residents smoke. What's up with that? Is it just what you do? I'm curious. Also, I have a problem with a few of your sports teams. I admire your fervent fan base, but I wish you would stop beating up on my teams. Finally, it seems like you have a substantial homeless problem, but you are not adequately addressing the issue. These people do not want to be homeless. But they need some help. Would you consider doing more for them?

I hope to see you again soon. You have a lot of potential. And it's only $36 to take the train to visit you. Take care.

MTG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home