8.21.2009

Tennesse

I apologize for not getting up pictures of sweet potato pancakes for y'all to salivate over. The connection here is on the slow side and so I've decided to just wait on posting pictures until I get home.

But if I was posting pictures, not only would I post pics of pancakes, but also of cupcakes from Gigi's, barbeque from Neely's, chicken roll-ups from Zoe's Kitchen, and chicken and dumplins from Southern Bred. I would also post pictures of the General Lee, Mac Powell, and the Parthenon.

"Having a good time, wish you were here!" That's what the postcard would say, if I would have sent you one. Sorry. But rest assured, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm not so much looking forward to coming back home. But there will be another trip. Next month.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home