5.25.2004

Storm Runner

Hi. I'm going to tell you about the new roller coaster at Hersheypark. It's called the Storm Runner. It goes fast. It basically shoots you from 0-72 mph in a couple of seconds, into your first hill. And that sprint is exhilerating(sp)! So you hit the first hill and you turn kinda sideways a bit before you straighten up to go down the hill. Then you go into the loop and you're still trying to get your bearings. You do a couple of corkscrews and you're done. The ride lasts all of maybe 35 seconds, once you're launched. But in that 35 seconds this ride kicks your butt, then spins you around and kicks your butt again. It's that good. And because the ride time is so short, the ride moves people through pretty quickly. Both times I rode on Saturday, the wait was no more than 40 minutes. And ya know what else is great? They don't take your picture on the ride and then try to sell it to ya at the end. That's a nice change.

And in other news, I lost last night in tennis. I rarely win, so in reality it's not really news that I lost. However, it might be news to you that I actually play tennis. Do I strike you as a tennis player?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home