11.21.2004

It's a beautiful day..

Today was pretty awesome from a weather perspective. After I left church around 1:00 pm, all the fog had burned off and the sun was shining. Did a little pre-Black Friday scouting for deals. Best Buy supposedly has a eMachines desktop for $199. So I've been thinking about that.

But maybe your saying to yourself, but you already have a laptop. Well, that's true. However, the only thing that's currently keeping me attached to my land phone line is my internet connection. I still used a dial-up connection. If I could get some kind of a broadband connection, I could dump my land line. But, I want a desktop so that I could effectively use the broadband connection. My laptop only has like 32M of RAM and a 2G hard drive, so I would be able to use a broadband connection with my laptop, but I wouldn't be able to utilize it to it's full extent. Catch my drift?

Kudos to the Messiah men's and women's soccer teams who both won this weekend. They both now advance to the final four next weekend in Greensboro, NC. I have no idea who the women are playing, but the men will be playing Salisbury.

I went shopping at Wal-Mart yesterday. Unfortunately, I forgot my birthday gift card. Nuts! Guess I'll have to go back. = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home