1.27.2005

It's 5:00 somewhere....

Here's some Pirates of the Caribbean 2 movie news. They've cast someone as 'ol "Bootstraps" Turner. Bootstraps is, of course, the father of Will Turner. I can't remember how to spell his name or pronounce it, but you'll recognize his face. Read more here.

Earlier this week I posted a new resume to Monster.com. My resume is searchable, which means employers can find my name as well as my email address regarding job openings. I've already received too many emails for sales postions. When I'm looking through the junk mail in my inbox, I can usually pick out the junk based on the email address. So I got this email and the subject was "Resume Response." But the email address started "mr.king@...." Yeah, I'll get right on that Mr. King.

For my soccer-loving friends: I figured out how the USSF resolved it's contract issue with the national team players. This is an atrocity. Maybe if we were playing in Europe, but we're playing teams like Guatemala! Ay yi yi. I'm sure some suckers with money to kill with sign up.
Disclaimer: I've never really been a fan of the US National team to begin with, so you should take the prior paragraph with that grain of salt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home