1.26.2005

Movies I'd like to see soon..

Million Dollar Baby
Hotel Rwanda
National Treasure
In Good Company

Also, speaking of movies, the Razzie nominations came out yesterday. You can see specifics here. They actually nominated many of the Republican politicians in the movie Farenheit 9/11 for worst actor/actress awards. Yet, Farenheit 9/11 was not nominated in the "Worst Movie of the Year" category. I sent an email to the guy in charge of the Razzies inquiring about this "injustice." Movies in the WMOTY categories like Catwoman and Alexander had 13 nominations between them. The other three movies in this category had seven nominations total. If you're going to bash my President, go ahead, but try to be consistent.

If I hear anything back, I'll post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home