2.16.2005

Attention Flying Smokers!

From the US Airways internal update:
Effective March 15, 2005, the Transportation Security
Administration (TSA) will ban the carriage of lighters
and matches through the security checkpoint. Passengers
will not be permitted to carry any type of lighter or
matches on their person, nor will they be permitted to
transport lighters or matches inside carry-on or checked
baggage. As of March 15, customers who indicate that they
are carrying lighters or matches on their persons should
be encouraged to leave them in their cars or to give them
to persons accompanying them to the airport. The ban is
mandated by congressional legislation and applies to
flights to, from, and within the United States.

Ouch.

I've been thinking about getting my hair cut differently the next time I get it cut. I've never really been a big fan of my hair, and I think perhaps the shorter I keep it, the more we'll be able to get along. For those of you who don't know, I have what is known as a "widow's peak." However, the shorter my hair is, the larger my forehead will be. I'm not so sure I'm a big fan of that, but I can't keep coming my bangs forward forever. Maybe I just need to embrace my follicle-challengedness. Or wear a hat. All the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home