2.01.2005

One month down, eleven to go..

The Arizona Cardinals have updated their Cardinal logo. Now it looks like it wants to peck your eyes out. But even if it does, it will just fumble and allow you to recover them.

On this day in History...Travelers Insurance issued the very first auto insurance policy in Buffalo, New York. $11.25 was the annual premium for liability coverage up to $10,000.

A big "Thank You" goes out to the people at Sheetz. Once again, I had an awesome chicken MTO last night for dinner. Now if you would just go back to using shredded lettuce instead of that whole leaf stuff....

I was thinking to myself this morning how fortunate I was to be raised in a Christian home. While many people, who are now Christians, were not. If I call you friend, and your family is not saved, I pray for them. (And if I don't call you friend, but your family is not saved, I'll pray for them, but you have to let me know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home