2.17.2005

Up, Up and away, in my beautiful balloon...

I've been dreaming like crazy over the past couple of weeks. Last night's dream involved a small group trip to see an Orioles game, and a secret covert operation where I was trying to infiltrate a cult of some kind.

I've decided that I'm going to grab breakfast tomorrow in Lottie Nelson. For those of you who did not graduate from Messiah, it's the cafeteria. Breakfast is only $4.95, and you can check out the menu here. And all meals in Lottie are all you can eat. So I can have all the scrambled eggs that I want. You may think otherwise, but I am classifying this as a deal. You're all invited to come along (although it might be a bit of drive for you Texas). I'll be there at 7:00am. Bring a fiver.

Any Alias fans out there? I don't understand that Sydney Bristow. She hates Sloane and can't stand looking at him, much less working for him. So he decides to give her an out to get back to the CIA. BUT SHE REFUSES TO GO! I don't know. I think she's obsessed and her obsession will probably lead to the death of both Sloane and her father. And probably Vaughn too.

Goodbye NHL. See ya next year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home