3.28.2005

Blog Fodder

Okay. Last week, I ran into a former Messiah grad at Borders. He wants to talk to me about a business opportunity that he has with a "fifth-year, $1.5 mill" company. For reasons unknown at this time, I have agreed. I am playing the role of healthy skeptic, but I'm trying to keep an open mind at the same time. I'd like to think that a Messiah grad is not going to try and hustle me.

So tomorrow, he's going to shoot me a link for a promo webcast of some sort that I think will give me a better idea of what the company. I'll see if I can't throw up a link here when I'm done. He seemed to imply that this opportunity has something to do with the internet and driving traffic to certain websites. So I'll be interested to see what the mechanics behind that are and what it will cost.

More information as it becomes available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home