3.19.2005

Runnin, Runnin and Runnin, Runnin

This morning I ran in the St. Joseph's Day 5k race. I ran the race, the entire way. One of my goals was no walking. The other goal was a sub 30:00 race. I must have been on crack when I came up with that one. I finished in 32:27, which was five seconds faster than the last race I ran in May of last year. I thought I would do better than I did. It was a little colder than I would have liked and I know that affected my breathing, but I'm not going to make any excuses. So my next race, my goal is going to sub 32:00. I think that's an attainable goal.

Special thanks to my gaggle of supporters that came out. That was cool.

A reminder for you Central Pennsylvanians, free Italian Ice at Rita's tomorrow to celebrate the first day of Spring. Yes it's true, Spring is finally here. Woo Hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home