6.22.2005

Jane, stop this crazy thing!

Loews Cineplex and AMC Theatres are merging. There has been a lot said in the cinema biz lately about the big boon in home video and the prolonged slump at the box office. They're hoping that this consolidation can help battle that.

Nicole Kidman turned 38 yesterday. She's a good gal. This quote, about her birthday is why:
"(I) send my mom flowers to say thank you," Kidman said. "I don't think your birthday is about you. I get enough attention. I don't need any more attention."

Silly Thomas.. For the record, I don't think that you shouldn't get any attention on your birthday, but I do think there's such a thing as too much attention. Although I tend to shy away from the spotlight anyways, so I'm happy with minimal attention. I like to keep a low profile. Know what I'm sayin'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home