6.16.2005

Someday you'll find it, the rainbow connection..

Did y'all hear the latest in the "Runaway Bride" saga? The bride-to-be and her fiance sold their life story to a media group. For $500,000. Because of this contract, Kutie Couric got first dibs on the first interview which was done over the weekend. The contract prevents any other media interviews until the NBC interview is aired. I think they're making it a special episode of Dateline. So this chick skipped out of her wedding, lied about it, was charged with a misdemeanor, and was nicely compensated for it all. Ha.

Now, onto the main feature. I'm a dreamer. I think WAY outside of the box. If you know me somewhat, think about some of the ideas that I've had, and how excited I get about them. I like to dream big. Here is one of the latest ideas I had: I would love to have the opportunity to talk with Kelly Clarkson. Yeah okay, she's a good lookin' girl. But I would still like to talk to her. You'd probably be suprised how many people I'd like to talk to. Anywho, she's doing a show here in Hershey in August at the Giant Center. So I got to thinkin', if she's doing a show in Hershey, there might be a chance that she would go over to Hersheypark for some recreational-type roller coaster riding. So if I could figure out a way to find her there, there is a slight chance that I could get to talk to her. Conversely, I could just write her a letter and ask her if she would like to go to Hersheypark with me....

So yeah, I like to dream. There's lots of stuff still in my head that hasn't made it out yet. For every idea you hear from me, there may be three more that you don't hear about. Whatever you think about dreamers, I feel blessed that I can dream.

I also dream while I'm sleeping, but those aren't so much creatively based as they are based on whatever I ate for dinner or watched or listened to or thought about. And those are some pretty wacky dreams, let me tell you. But I'll save that for another time.

2 Comments:

On 16.6.05, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

What do you want to talk to her about once you get her next to on the roller coaster?

 
On 17.6.05, Blogger stephen declared...

What kind of hair products she uses, where she goes to church, which barbeque is better, beef or pork. Important questions like that.

And I would probably for the first time buy that photo that they take of you while your on the coaster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home