6.15.2005

It's a state of mind..

I decided I'm still on vacation. How do ya like that? I'm staying up past my normal bedtime and I'm goofin' off! I'll be up to midnight tonight! Woooo!! I haven't shaved since last week! And I'll continue to goof for the rest of the week. Tomorrow, I'm playing some mini-golf and eatin' some ice cream. Friday, I'm eating Japanese and seeing Batman Begins (I think). Then my vacation will be over. Then it'll be the weekend. And then I'll shave.

BTW, just a reminder that Father's Day is this weekend.

I've been working through some thoughts in my mind regarding the relationships I have with my friends. Specifically, putting their interests before mine. And even more specifically, how much should I go out of my way to put their interests in the place of importance. If a friend called and asked a favor of you that you could do easily, would you do it without thinking? Or would you decline? And if so, what would make you decline? Didn't feel like it? Eating dinner? Sick cat? Better plans? I know that I myself have declined to help folks out, for no other reason than selfishness. I'm not so proud of those instances, and I now try to really be their for my friends when I'm needed. I also try to use the proper spelling of "there" when required.

Tomorrow I think I may write about being a dreamer. I am you know. A dreamer. For serious.

Sunrises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home