6.13.2005

Lazy Monday

Another lazy day today. I only woke up by 9:00 so I could get down to the boardwalk for my 10:00 am appointment. Did some reading today, some browsing at the outlets, some eating, and then spent the evening with the fam at Rehoboth Beach. I have some photos, but as today was a lazy day, I haven't thrown them up on the old web page yet. Maybe tomorrow.

And tomorrow it's over. Back to the grind. I'll take my time going home, stopping where I feel like, perhaps takng some more photos, or grabbin' some lunch. Trying to wrap up my vacation as slowly as possible.

It's time to start planning my next vacation!!

The big news here at the beach was the Michael Jackson acquital. How about that? I was thinking about the trial and how much money was put into it. Not just by the city of Santa Clara and the participants in the trial, but by the media. All the TV stations there, the newspaper and magazine coverage. All that money. Was it wasted? I would say yes, but some others may disagree. But hopefully this will all die down and we can wait for the "next big thing" to occupy our attention.

I've been working on a new mission statment while I've been here at the beach and I feel like I've made some good progress. I'll see if I can't post what I've come up with so far later on this week.

Guten Nacht!

Pulp-free Orange Juice

1 Comments:

On 14.6.05, Blogger stephen declared...

Always wanted to check out Bayou Country! We could get us some Jambalaya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home