6.17.2005

Music News

The Millenium Music Conference starts next weekend. If you like music, there's a ton of acts that come to Harrisburg and play at various venues around the area. What's interesting to note is that there are three Christian bands playing this year. Last Tuesday, Day of Fire and The Mint are all playing the conference.

Also cool: There's an organization in Harrisburg called MOVIATE. They're basically a film co-op from what I understand. Anyways, they're sponsoring an outdoor movie series over the summer, where they show movies downtown on the side of a building. Check out their schedule.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are engaged. They got engaged at the Eiffel Tower. How do you say "Marry me, please!" in French? Voulez vous... In last week's Entertainment Weekly, Tom got very defensive on his Scientology. Actually, he's been really defensive in the past few months. Lots of people are giving him crap and he is not taking it quietly. I wonder if Joshua Jackson will be attending the wedding?

Speaking of Entertainment Weekly, my subscription is ending today. I'm sad. It is the one magazine that I read on a weekly basis. But it's expensive (at least in my mind). You're going to laugh, but to renew they offered me 27 issues for $30.00. I thought that was too much. See, I'm pretty sure I can get those same 27 issues for under twenty bucks. I just have to find the right deal. So I'm cheap. Nay, the word is THRIFTY. So no EW in my box next week.

I should have my Batman review up this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home