8.18.2005

8:18

This sounds kinda far-fetched, but I think it would be a neat idea.

I was thinking yesterday that there are two places that I really enjoy hanging around (coincidentally enough, I was at both places yesterday). These two places are my church and bookstores. I'm not sure on the "why" with the church selection. Maybe it's because of the sense of community that I associate with my church. I was thinking that if my church had a cafe that was open outside of Sundays, I would probably be there a lot. And the bookstores, heck if you can read, you probably enjoy hanging out at a bookstore. I suppose it's the variety that's available. I can read the latest Entertainment Weekly, then go read a bit of Spurgeon, look at a map of NYC and listen to latest Superchic(k) album, all in the same building!

This then prompted me to come up with my favorite five hangouts*. So here they are, in no particular order:
My Parent's House
Church
Ellie's Apartment
Bookstores (Borders or B&N)
Airports
*Based on careful market research analysis

1 Comments:

On 19.8.05, Blogger Ellie declared...

I'm honored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home