9.13.2005

TBA

Ed Rendell is upset because more school districts didn't choose to sign up for the slots revenue (which in turn would lower property tax). Now he wants to make it mandatory.

I read a fun quote today. Roughly interpolated, it said "friends are the accessories of daily life." And I thought, "how great is that?" When you think about accessories, you see them as a compliment to something, whether it be for your hair, your car or your playstation. So I interpret it to say that friends make daily life that much better. Yay for friends!

I went to a women's volleyball game tonight. The Messiah College Falconettes played the Lebanon Valley College Flying Dutchgirls. The Dutchies romped. Messiah needs to recruit some tall players. Who can block. The LVC fans in attendance had brought along thunder stix. People wanted to hurt them because they were annoying. I found myself not liking them. But then I realized that probably wasn't right.

I'm going to Busch Gardens this weekend. But I seriously need to find a place to rest my head. As well as the heads of those people coming along for the five to six hour ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home