10.04.2005

Bid on Britney Spears' wooden chairs. Or her jewelry. Or her unmentionables.

Tomorrow is Dine For America. Lots or restaurants are donating 100% of their profits tomorrow to the American Red Cross. You can check out who's participating in your area on the website. Don't go to Ruby Tuesday's though. They're only contributing 10%. But go there some other time. The cheese fries are good.

Last night, I found it mildly amusing that the men's bathroom is located in the corner of the women's lingerie department at the Camp Hill Bon-Ton.

I had a dream last night. And I was cleaning. I've never cleaned in a dream before. Very unusual.

Anecdote from the Bon-Ton: While making my way to the bathroom, I encountered a middle-aged gentleman pushing his mother in a wheelchair, helping her shop for her unmentionables. That my friends, is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home