11.17.2005

Fives

I just decided to delete all the individual posts and create one big one.

Five Places I'd Like to Visit (to which I haven't already visited)
*Australia
*Ireland
*Paris
*Rome
*New Zealand
Five Favorite Restaurants
*Cracker Barrel
*Damon's
*Ruby Tuesday
*Applebee's
*The Pizza Grille
Five Sporting Events I Would Like to Attend
*World Cup
*Super Bowl
*Texas/OU Football Game
*NCAA Final Four
*Summer Olympics
Five People from History Are Having Dinner at My Place.
They are:
*Paul
*Dietrich Bonhoeffer
*CS Lewis
*Abraham Lincoln
*My grandfather (he would really enjoy meeting the other four)
Five Things I Don't Know
*The difference between a latte and a mocha
*What chai tea is or what makes it chai. Is chai a plant?
*How to ice skate. I can stand and move, but not fluidly.
*When to use "then" and "than."
*How to change my oil.

And I would like to tag Ocean Waves. Your turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home